To get an accurate quote for your wedding stationery/signage needs, please get in touch with me here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information on your email so I can get back to you as quickly as possible:
- What stationery/signage you are after, e.g. invites, save the dates, menus, welcome sign...
- The quantity you will need (if not known yet please provide a rough estimate)
- The paper types you are interested in
- The size(s) you're after
- The style of stationery or signage design you are after
- The names of you and your partner
- Your wedding date and when you will need your order by
- If envelopes are required
- If any other extras such as envelope liners are required
If you are looking for something different, like round edges or a unique shape please contact me here to discuss and explore further.
For stationery, I always recommend to get yourself a stationery sample pack first so you can get an idea of the paper types, sizes and styles that work best for your wedding vibe.
I aim to send out a no obligation quote within 3-5 days of your email.
Then, If you'd like to go ahead with your order then I require a 50% payment upfront to secure your design slot, then the remaining balance plus postage is required once you have fully signed off your designs. For orders under £100 the full balance is required up front.
My minimum order quantity for stationery items is 20.
All orders over £100 will automatically qualify for a 10% off opening order discount!